Ms. Snip: I heard BC (Big Crybaby) say that he had accomplished more in two years than any president in history. What do you think he was talking about – what do you think he has accomplished?
Ms. Snipe: If you have a minute I can give you a partial list.
Ms. Snip: Sure, I am trying to become more politically informed.
Ms. Snipe: These are my primary choices of a long list of BC’s accomplishments:
- He has awarded more tax relief to the top 1% than anyone.
- He has added approximately 2 trillion dollars to the deficit.
- He has managed to alienate many of our long term allies.
- He has exhibited deference to dictators and their cruel regimes.
- He has ignited racism and bigotry through his speech and policies.
- He has ignored the truth and facts, relying on lies in his speeches and appearances.
- He has lowered the moral compass of the country through his practice of name-calling.
- He has loaded his cabinet with inexperienced yes-men.
- He has exhibited his narcissism in bragging, e.g. “I know more than …” . I have done more ___”. “I am smarter than anyone who ____”. “I’ve been more successful than ___”. Etc. etc. ad nauseam.
I could go on but you probably get the picture.
Ms. Snip: Wow, why doesn’t someone talk to him about this? Isn’t there anyone there to stand up for the rest of us and our views of what is right?
Ms. Snipe: Well, there are elected officials whose main responsibility is oversight. For reasons unclear to the general population the current congress doesn’t seem interested in doing their jobs. (See possible reason in number 7 above.
Ms. Snip: What does this kind of behavior lead to for us.
Ms. Snipe: If you work for the government, unless you are high level personnel, you are currently without a job or working but not being paid. Non-governmental citizens are losing the services of nine departments of government. We could all be affected if this shutdown continues. It is up to us to let D.C. know how disgusted we are with the current situation.
Ms. Snip: I am going to make some phone calls and write some letters today.
Leave a Reply